Silver Saddle Ranch - Boarding
Silver Saddle Ranch, is a professional equine ranch in Temecula and offers competitive rates for quality, upscale boarding.
Board rates include:
- Feed, 2x per day
- Supplements fed in the morning (provided by you)
- Stall cleaning 1x per day, 7 days per week
- Fly-catch system in all stalls during fly season
- Blanketing and fly mask service
- Use of arena, round pen, turn out, trail course, hay barn, indoor and outdoor wash racks, tack rooms, barrels, poles, other toys, and more.
- Trail riders will really enjoy the bridle paths through citrus groves, vineyards and the sheer variety of paths throughout the beautiful Temecula wine country.
Feed & Diets
At Silver Saddle Ranch the feed is only top quality Alfalfa Hay, Bermuda Grass, and Combo Pellets. If you have other feed selections preferences arrangements can be discussed on an individual basis. There is a feed scale on site and diets are customized to your horse’s needs
$350 Mare Motel Stall, Unbedded
$400 Mare Motel Stall, Fully Bedded
$450 Barn stall, Bedded, in the Show Barn, 12' x 12', with 24' x 12' run, and Private Locker in Barn Tack Room
$480 Barn stall, Bedded, in the Show Barn, 12' x 16', with 24' x 32' run, and Private Locker in Barn Tack Room.
| About | Amenities | Barns | Boarding |
Silver Saddle Ranch LLC
39099 Calle Jojoba
Temecula, CA 92592
Contact us at 951-970-6430